Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > camera/flash function
camera/flash function

2473 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-06-09 03:43:41

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    ShawnSmith
    2014-12-03 22:49:59
    Wondering if my flash is broken or if there is no flash bulb? Admittedly this is trivial. All my camera settings are proper, but there is no flash when I take a picture. I also tried several other flashlight and camera apps, but still no flash.

•   Level 2   
    (23) points
    ceehoppy

2014-12-06 17:49:34

Don't want to ask a silly question, but have you turned the flash "on"?  When I got my MS905, the flash didn't work until I went into the camera settings & enabled the flash (always on)- the "auto" flash setting didn't seem to work much   (the camera has its own settings - it's accessed from the circular icon when the app is running).

However, I've tried quite a few "flashlight" apps- none of them will function with the 905's LED flash.

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    ShawnSmith
    2015-06-07 21:20:45
    oops.  Got it.  Turning flash to on was not good enough, must take picture while flash is set to "on".  I'm used to my phone, which is smarter, and now makes me look dumber :(
    Also, still haven't been able to find a flashlight app that will control the bulb.  :(  ... oh well.  At least I know the bulb will light.  Thanks.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-06-09 03:43:41 (Reply to:ShawnSmith)

:) That it's happen all the time to all of us!
  Total1 Pages